Fusion Force Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reffering a User? Dynamic Signatures?

2 posters

Go down

Reffering a User? Dynamic Signatures? Empty Reffering a User? Dynamic Signatures?

Post by Zaneyx Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:24 pm

Where are those features coming out? I know it seems too out of the topic right now and you guys are busy but is there gonna be a catch for reffering users? Will there be dynamic signatures that people can use anywhere?
Zaneyx
Zaneyx
Administrator
Administrator

In-game Username : Turles, Amitabha
Forum Gold : 824

http://fusion-force.net

Back to top Go down

Reffering a User? Dynamic Signatures? Empty Re: Reffering a User? Dynamic Signatures?

Post by Krillin Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:40 am

You're asking multiple questions lol. You're asking for Where, when about the refferal system and then you're also asking about dynamic signatures. XDD.

To answer your first question, where is the referral system. Well it's not here yet XDD and I haven't mentioned it much because with the way the FAQ forum's been going, its been giving me some ideas on maybe starting the referring a bit sooner then later since we have people posting here. Also, I don't want to say much on it because I don't want people running around going nuts about it. When I put all the information out, it will be simple, clear and easy to follow. Things won't be disorganized. When is it coming out? Honestly, right now Tien and I have a lot more important things to finish lol. I can understand people want a bonus for referring their friends, but hopefully I can get some of the core stuff done first. I'm still finishing up the track & lock system (its coming out pretty sweet actually =p) once that's done, I will speak with Buu and Tien about coming out with a fast plan to handle the referrals.

Krillin
Administrator
Administrator

Forum Gold : 87

Back to top Go down

Reffering a User? Dynamic Signatures? Empty Re: Reffering a User? Dynamic Signatures?

Post by Zaneyx Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:05 am

Thanks
Zaneyx
Zaneyx
Administrator
Administrator

In-game Username : Turles, Amitabha
Forum Gold : 824

http://fusion-force.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum