Fusion Force Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My attempt at gaining the cannon character Chiaotzu

4 posters

Go down

My attempt at gaining the cannon character Chiaotzu Empty My attempt at gaining the cannon character Chiaotzu

Post by Apollo Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:55 am

My Attempt at impressing Mr. Tien and... um...Krillen XD
-------------------

The sky was dark. The trees seemed to have wilted. Chiaotzu slowly hovered through, scared out of his mind because Tien was no where to be found. He looked to his left and right but saw only the shadows of creatures on the trees. "Ahh! Dodon Ray!" Chiaotzu shot a dodon ray at the tree, creating some small light and breaking the tree in half. "Uh..." Chiaotzu just floated away from the tree, a bit faster now. It seemed as if the forest itself had a beat, as if it was a dying animal. However, it looked dead instead of something that was dying. WHOOSH! A sound. A shadow. Chiaotzu was getting even more scared because of this shadow. "Um...Mr. Tien is that you...Mr Tien? Hello? Please answer me!" There was an answer, but not what Chiaotzu had wanted.

A crash from the trees to the ground. A shake of the earth. Another beat in the forest's dying groove. "Hello, I've been watching you!" The voice seemed like that of a serpent. It's owner...not much better. Chiaotzu slowly looked from the ground up, scared to stare into its face as if its eyes resembled that of Medusa's. The creature had blue, skinny legs and a bulky chest. It looked alien, but to Chiaotzu it looked monster. "And now I must say. You sure look tasty!" Another beat. The creature leaped at Chiaotzu, his arm going in like a sword about to horizontally behead an unarmored knight. Chiaotzu got slammed with the claw and flew towards a tree. He stopped himself from getting to far, though, by pushing a ki bolt behind him. The ki bolt's power stopped Chiaotzu mid flight. The demon wasn't done with him, though. He slammed into the ground again. Chiaotzu's face showed an extreme terror. Another beat, another fear. Chiaotzu flew backwards, breaking through a tree.

“Get away!” Chiaotzu exclaimed as the beast ran after him. Chiaotzu shot two ki bolts at the beast, but the beast blocked both of them. “I said go away!” When Chiaotzu yelled ‘away’ he shot a stronger-than-normal dodon ray. The ray exploded upon hitting the beast’s shoulder. The beast’s shoulder snapped out of place and fell off, leaving one of his arms on the ground. “I said GO!” Chiaotzu shot three ki bolts at the beast. Since the beast was still recovering from the dodon ray, it couldn’t block. The ki bolts hit his chest hard.

“You’re much harder to beat then that last man I devoured.” The beast smiled and licked its lips. Chiaotzu stared in horror. Could he mean Tien? Chiaotzu said, going from being scared to being angry. “HE WAS DELICIOUS THOUGH! I WONDER HOW YOU’LL TASTE!” The beast lunged towards Chiaotzu. Another beat. Chiaotzu used telekinesis to levitate a rock and slam it into the beast’s head. “No No No!” More rocks shot from ground itself towards the beast. The beast kept taking them, becoming bruised after each hit, especially his knee caps and his other shoulder. Chiaotzu then realized a weakness. The joints that connect his body parts seemed to take more damage then the rest. As if he had a shell but the shell didn’t cover his connecting joints. “You’ll never beat-“ Another beat. The beast froze as dodon ray connected with its other shoulder. A second and third dodon ray blew off his knee caps.

The beast began to bleed as Chiaotzu got one last giant boulder to do the final job. He slammed the rock down towards the beast’s head, making the head squash open. “DON’T YOU EVER TALK BAD ABOUT MR. TIEN AGAIN!” Chiaotzu yelled in rage. Then his body began to go hollow. Lights swarmed around him as he teleported back to Kami’s lookout. Mr. Popo nodded, taking in mental notes of the performance. Tien gave Chiaotzu a thumbs up, making Chiaotzu smile a big smile.
Apollo
Apollo
Forum Rp Moderator
Forum Rp Moderator

In-game Username : Apollo
Forum Gold : 252

Back to top Go down

My attempt at gaining the cannon character Chiaotzu Empty Re: My attempt at gaining the cannon character Chiaotzu

Post by Zaneyx Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:32 am

5/5 Pretty Good. He was in the Pendulum Chamber on Kami's Lookout right?
Zaneyx
Zaneyx
Administrator
Administrator

In-game Username : Turles, Amitabha
Forum Gold : 824

http://fusion-force.net

Back to top Go down

My attempt at gaining the cannon character Chiaotzu Empty Re: My attempt at gaining the cannon character Chiaotzu

Post by Apollo Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:02 pm

Yeah. Mr. Popo's the boss O.O XD
Apollo
Apollo
Forum Rp Moderator
Forum Rp Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaneyx Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:09 pm

Apollo wrote:Yeah. Mr. Popo's the boss O.O XD

Who knows what Mr. Popo would do? (*Mr. Popo is behind us staring with his bulgy eyes*) xD
Zaneyx
Zaneyx
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:15 pm

Apollo
Apollo
Forum Rp Moderator
Forum Rp Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaneyx Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:31 pm

lol Mr. Popo is freaking me out.
Zaneyx
Zaneyx
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:32 pm

XD Pecking order
Apollo
Apollo
Forum Rp Moderator
Forum Rp Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaneyx Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:41 pm

Kami's funny. I like that old namek.
Zaneyx
Zaneyx
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:41 pm

So uh...do you think this is sufficiant to gain Chiaotzu?
Apollo
Apollo
Forum Rp Moderator
Forum Rp Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaneyx Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:43 pm

Sure you mentioned Mr. Tien in one of your dialogue. That's definetly chiaotzu. lol
Zaneyx
Zaneyx
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:49 pm

I wanna expload O.O XD
Apollo
Apollo
Forum Rp Moderator
Forum Rp Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaneyx Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:54 pm

Lol
Chaiotzu used Self-Destruct!
Its not effective...
Zaneyx
Zaneyx
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:10 pm

I can't wait for the rp to come out! I gets ta be chiaotzu! He knows Fly Hyper Beam Self Destruct and Helping Hand!
Apollo
Apollo
Forum Rp Moderator
Forum Rp Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Krillin Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:29 pm

Apollo wrote:I can't wait for the rp to come out! I gets ta be chiaotzu! He knows Fly Hyper Beam Self Destruct and Helping Hand!

haven't read it yet, will read it soon, but it hasn't been decided if you get him or not lol.

Krillin
Administrator
Administrator

Forum Gold : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaneyx Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:31 pm

Chiatzu's special ability would be Levitate. xD
Zaneyx
Zaneyx
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:21 pm

He would be the ??? type XD
Apollo
Apollo
Forum Rp Moderator
Forum Rp Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaneyx Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:28 pm

Nature: Naive.

lol Jk
Zaneyx
Zaneyx
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:31 pm

XD Nickname: 'Splosion Man
Apollo
Apollo
Forum Rp Moderator
Forum Rp Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaneyx Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:11 pm

Apollo wrote:XD Nickname: 'Splosion Man
Lol

Last Encountered - Route Kami's Lookout.

(dont really remember most of the pokemon parts since I haven't played for a long time.)
Zaneyx
Zaneyx
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:05 pm

Hey Apollo awesome RP dude you rock!!
Tairu
Tairu
Adept Member
Adept Member

In-game Username : Chibi Trunks
Forum Gold : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down