Fusion Force Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miria Trunks Roleplays

5 posters

Go down

Miria Trunks Roleplays Empty Miria Trunks Roleplays

Post by Kronickillerz420 Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:36 pm

"Its nice to see you again trunks" Gohan said smirking at Trunks.

"This isnt going to be fun" Trunks replied to Gohan.

"Dont worry, trunks ill take it easy on you" Gohan said suddenly releasing his ki aura sending trunks back a bit making him hold his ground.

They both stood on the ground facing each other in their battle positions. Trunks had the disadvantage but he knew with the right leverage he could make this fight even. With that Trunks charged towards Gohan fists clenched swinging rapidly at his head. Gohan quickly dodged the first wave of punches and countered with a powerful flying to knee which sent trunks into the air. Gohan flew after him and came down with a powerful overhand hammerfist sending Trunks into the ground like a comet. The crater was immense and blood trickled down Trunks forehead. He slowly crawled to his feet and wiped the blood out of his eyes. Gohan stalked Trunks but was not going in for the final blow just yet.

"Hey Gohan lets kick things up a bit" Trunks yelled.

Gohan grinned; it looked like Trunks was going to go all out. For some reason it was always more fun training with people from the future, and with Goku Jr. back in his time Trunks seemed to show up with perfect timing. The Half Saiyan still thought it was amazing that Trunks would be this strong.

Gohan flew at his opponent and threw a few quick punches, which the ready Trunks blocked. Gohan suddenly threw an uppercut into the other Half Saiyan's gut, launching him into the air. The black haired boy followed after, throwing a kick. Trunks quickly stopped himself and dodged the kick.

"Not bad!" Gohan said, and fell into a defensive stance.
“It’s good your being smart about this situation, because children often get hurt” Trunks yelled as he sped towards gohan.

Trunks quickly grabbed onto Gohans neck and proceeded to give him a few forearms to the skull and finished with an earth shattering headbutt that sent a shockwave rippling backwards. Gohan fell to one knee as blood poured out of his mouth onto the ground. Trunks repeatedly kneed him in the face sending Gohan onto his hands and knees. With a hard kick to the side of the head it sent Gohan spiralling backwards, hitting the ground brutally. Trunks went in for the kill but Gohan quickly kipped-up, without hesitation and clothe-lined Trunks with his forearm sending him skidding hard into the rocky earth below. Both half-breeds were injured; who ever would get up first will have the upper hand.

They ran at each other again swinging wildly. Dodging each other’s every move and countering with well timed punches but nothing seemed to land. Trunks kicked gohan hard in the knee but left himself open for a hard overhand right on the chin. Gohan fell to a single knee as Trunks fell backwards onto his head. Neither of the sayains moved for a few seconds and then slowly both of them made there way to their feet.
“Your alot stronger than you used to be Gohan” Trunks said as he stood wobbly on his feet.
“You’ve always been modest Trunks this in a very evenly matched bout” Gohan replied.
“Wadda you say that we finish this eh?” Trunks asked.
“Wouldn’t have it any other way buddy” Gohan said softly raising his hands over his head.
Gohan flew into the air with Trunks in hot pursuit. Gohan went for a hard overhand hammerfist but Trunks quickly dodged and grabbed little Gohan by the ankles and fired him towards the ground below. Trunks sped after him quickly but Gohan hit the ground first. Forunatly for Gohan he landed in a handstand and was able to deliver a hard spinning back kick to Trunks’ face just as he landed sending him rolling backwards through the dirt. They both stood quickly and took off towards one another for yet another round. This time fists flew as each punch landed on their opponent. This was not defensive fighting this was complete and utter offense with absolutely no defence at all. Whoever landed the harder punches in this exchange would no doubt be the winner. Punches were thrown rapidly and many landed hard for both combatants. Gohan got the best of the punching exchange but Trunks would not be undone. After being struck with another flurry of punches Trunks grabbed gohan hard and pulled him in towards himself with all his might and delivered yet another earth shattering head butt. This brought both sayains to their knees. Blood was trickling down Gohans mouth and Trunks head was in excruciating pain.

The two Half Saiyans stared at each other, waiting for the other’s move. They both had showed incredible stamina for fighting so intensely and so long, but they were not invincible. One had to fall, and soon, or they both would.

“Alright Trunks, I’m not holding anything back.” Gohan informed.

“Neither am I.” Trunks replied, a bit confused.
He’d been under the impression they’d both been giving it their all the whole time. And he was right, physically. Gohan reached behind him and unsheathed a red pole. He held it and both hands and pointed it at Trunks. Trunks brought his fists up, waiting for Gohan to charge. If he only had his sword with him…but he didn’t, so he’d have to be quick. If he could dodge the first swing on time he could gain the advantage and move to disarm him. Unfortunately, this was not some regular pole.

“Power pole…” Gohan suddenly said.
Trunks guessed he was living some superhero fantasy and tensed to dodge the charge.
“extend!”
Suddenly the pole was shooting at him, growing longer in Gohan’s hands. The pole flew at the shocked Trunks, and rammed powerfully into his gut. The pole continued extending, pulling the man along with it. Pain shot through the blue eyed fighter’s body as he collided with a boulder. In a split second he knew the pole would pierce him and it would all be over. Well, unless someone had a senzu bean handy anyway. But in the split second the power pole disappeared, retracted to its usual form.

Trunks slid off the rock and his feet landed on the ground, but were swept off an instant later as Gohan’s knee came up into his gut from the side. Trunks was thrown into the air, and quickly stopped by an axe kick into his back. He plummeted back down, and was stopped by Gohan’s hand, which caught him in the stomach. He gripped onto his shirt and swung him down as he brought up his knee, slamming it into Trunks’ back. He let the Half Saiyan roll limply off his leg and the younger Half Saiyan jumped away. To his amazement Briefs stood back up. He spat some blood and wiped off his chin.

“Heh, not bad, Gohan. But now its my turn.”
Suddenly clouds of dust were unsettled as his aura became visible in a burst of energy. Forgetting his pains he charged up to full power and flew at Gohan. The black haired boy knew that if Trunks got a combo on him now it’d be through. So, he decided, he’d use his new technique. Trunks’ fist rammed through Gohan’s chest, and then the after-image fizzled away. He sensed Gohan only when the black eyed teen was behind him with his arms raised.
Gohan punched Trunks with both hands on either side of his temples as hard he could, using every bit of ki left in his body. With no where for his head to go Trunks was almost instantly knocked out, when Gohan removed his hands Trunks plummeted towards the earth landing fiercely on face. Gohan hovered down to his fallen comrade. Trunks ceased to move but his eyes remained open Gohan knew he had to finish it once and for all. He flew down and with all his might delivered a mighty kick to Trunk’s forehead sending trunks rolling about the ground finally unconscious. Gohan walked slowly over to his friend knelt down beside him.

You did good today my friend, now let’s take you home” Gohan whispered.
He grabbed Trunks by his wrist and threw him on his shoulders and took off into the air to take Trunks home.

Word Count-1394
Kronickillerz420
Kronickillerz420
Novice Member
Novice Member

In-game Username : Miria Trunks
Forum Gold : 130

Back to top Go down

Miria Trunks Roleplays Empty Re: Miria Trunks Roleplays

Post by Zaneyx Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:54 pm

Since when did Gohan had the power pole passed on to him?
Zaneyx
Zaneyx
Administrator
Administrator

In-game Username : Turles, Amitabha
Forum Gold : 824

http://fusion-force.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronickillerz420 Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:30 pm

this is my story leave me be :p
Kronickillerz420
Kronickillerz420
Novice Member
Novice Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronickillerz420 Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:39 am

btw this is just a dream u dont kno that till the next post but im doing a dream saga atm its like 5000 words or so Smile
Kronickillerz420
Kronickillerz420
Novice Member
Novice Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Krillin Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:56 am

Lol, you know trunks you seem like a warrior that can truly appreciate a challenge, perhaps you'll be up for some games, when the time calls for it =p.

Krillin
Administrator
Administrator

Forum Gold : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Krillin Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:57 am

Regardless of my last post though however, I gotta admit that is substantial determination you got there.

Krillin
Administrator
Administrator

Forum Gold : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronickillerz420 Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:22 am

ya i take my rping quite seriously
Kronickillerz420
Kronickillerz420
Novice Member
Novice Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaneyx Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:50 am

Hey, what would happen if Trunks met Gohan(Future) again? What would be the alternate reality?
Zaneyx
Zaneyx
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronickillerz420 Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:59 pm

i dont actually kno but im definatly gonna make an alternate tangent like that it would be so sweet. i can say whatever i want as long as its in an alternate timeline haha
Kronickillerz420
Kronickillerz420
Novice Member
Novice Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Naildbz Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:05 am

[ahhhhhhhh my head hurts with 3 trunks alternate realty lol]
Naildbz
Naildbz
Novice Member
Novice Member

In-game Username : Nail
Forum Gold : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronickillerz420 Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:45 am

lol its not my fault i was here before trunks was lol but technically there are 3 trunks except his picture is the wrong one but w.e floats his boat lol
Kronickillerz420
Kronickillerz420
Novice Member
Novice Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaneyx Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:18 am

Wait...What if there was an alternate Trunks? Like what would happen if Yamcha married Bulma? buahhahaahhahaha.
Zaneyx
Zaneyx
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rileydakid Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:48 am

Ok lets get this strait im Trunks, Digitariu is Chibi and Kronickiller is Futue Trunks or Mirai
Rileydakid
Rileydakid
Administrator
Administrator

In-game Username : Davion
Forum Gold : 290

http://www.mtv.com/artists/daveyb

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaneyx Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:50 am

Are you the Trunks in GT then? With the Shorts?
Zaneyx
Zaneyx
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rileydakid Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:51 am

Nope im Trunks from the android saga.
Rileydakid
Rileydakid
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaneyx Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:52 am

That's Future Trunks then.
Zaneyx
Zaneyx
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rileydakid Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:53 am

Ya ok then thats me Kroinkilla is from the Cell saga.
Rileydakid
Rileydakid
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaneyx Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:58 am

That doesn't make sense. Unless one of you plays as a different character or keep complaining about being the same Trunks.
Zaneyx
Zaneyx
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naildbz Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:00 am

[scratches head] maria trunks should pick before you he signed up before you did
Naildbz
Naildbz
Novice Member
Novice Member

In-game Username : Nail
Forum Gold : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Rileydakid Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:01 am

Ask Krillin about it because he put me down for that Trunks.
Rileydakid
Rileydakid
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaneyx Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:02 am

Okay, this is just role playing specific. I'm in charge of it.This has nothing to do about the game. You have a choice.
Zaneyx
Zaneyx
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rileydakid Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:02 am

I was here first in the chat and thats when Krillin gave me my charater.
Rileydakid
Rileydakid
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaneyx Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:05 am

Well thats game related. In this rping, you can choose whatever character is open. Or make a custom (you provide the information).
Zaneyx
Zaneyx
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronickillerz420 Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:25 pm

lol the trunks from mecha frieza to the beggining of the buu cega is miria trunks!!!!! i was him first, there cant be 2 of the same person just with a different name. Future=Miria= trunks threw the entire android saga
Kronickillerz420
Kronickillerz420
Novice Member
Novice Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down